Sunday, August 26, 2012

A new attempt

Why hello there! My (real) name is Sal. I'm a simple guy. I like to read, write, sing, play video games, run, imagine, and dream.

I've found myself creating a  blogspot of my own because, well, lets face it: Facebook is  lame. HAHA not to say that the users are lame, but I've held accounts on everything from Myspace to Twitter and none of these social networks are enjoyable to be on. Sure it's nice to see what's going on in the world, but sometimes I just want to talk about me and my interests, share them with anyone who would care to know or listen, and maybe even talk to others about common interests. I've tried forums, but those people who I share interests with are WAAAAAY too into those interests. So into them that I find myself thinking, "Maybe i'm not as into this as I thought I was..".

So here it is. My next attempt at a safe haven for me to think, share, and talk, without the "likes" and "followers".
To the skies! Fly! The Adventure is about to begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment