Friday, August 31, 2012

Secrets!!

If there's one thing that angers me in video games, it's secret items/characters/story lines etc. that absolutely CAN NOT be figured out without the help of some outside source such as a wiki or guidebook. (Ahem.. Radiant Dawn ;P)


I'm about 1/3 of the way through book one of Golden Sun, and I've just found out that I've skipped 2 Djinn on the world map who are hiding in random clumps of trees. How the heck would I have known to look in those places if not for the Golden Sun Wiki? That map is huge! and those clumps of trees are like, 2 by 2 squares big! That's like.. 4 squares out of thousands on that map!!! I'm really expected to find a Djinni with those odds? 

I guess it all adds to the adventure of the game (or the replay value.. if you're the skeptic type). Kinda like the pointless flag search in Assassin's Creed. I mean, who REALLY wants to go looking for all of those? Is it really worth it in the end? 

                        To the skies!



No comments:

Post a Comment